Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Will it be hard for me to find someone to marry in future?

I'm an 18 year old guy. I'm a virgin. Too many people of my age and early 20s are not. I seem to be the only person around whose never even been in a relationship. I've just been focusing on my studies and athletics throughout middle and high school. I never really put myself into a relationship. I dream of getting married someday and losing my virginity with the person I'll spend the rest of my life with. I would like that person to be a virgin too. I read somewhere that sex causes too many hormones to go haywire and you get insanely attracted to the person you do it with, especially for women. I mean, you'll never forget the dude who broke your virginity. Chances are, you'll still dream of him and remember him the rest of your life. My bachelors and masters in engineering would take 4-5 years together. Then my mba would be about 3 years. Might do a full-time PhD course too if my parents agree to support me. So I'd enter the dating world when I'm 30-35. It seems like no one over the age of 25 is a virgin. Oh yea, I also never want to have children. When I'm financially stable I don't want to be raising a family, I want to be enjoying my life. I dream of taking part in the big marathons such as Berlin, London and NYC. I also dream of being an Ironman triathlete, travelling to different countries, owning a flashy car etc etc. So what I'd want is a virgin whose willing to remain child-free. First of all the virgins are very few. Child-free are even lesser. Do you think I'd have a tough time?

No comments:

Post a Comment