Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What is your personal style like and what is your sun, moon, and rising?

My personal style is go-with-the-flow or anything that looks good with the season. i like bohemian, feminine, and not too over done clothes that flatter my curves. i like my hair rich and wavy in all the right places or just straight and silky because i have fine hair. i like black clothing too! especially on guys, its really hot. i like dark lip colors because i have a lip color that contrasts good with my skin tone and its kinda mysterious looking if you pair it with black clothes. Over all i like everything to be in place so I can feel confident and ready to go. So then I can hop in the car and put on the radio and maybe bring a brush with me, just in case =) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment