Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to save my friendship?

Lately my friend has been talking to me more and more about how she hates being the "ugly" one out of the two of us. She dresses normally and has an amazing personality, but thats always overshadowed by me (i'm flashier and more flirtatious naturally). so when it comes down to it, i always get more attention. she says that when we hang out, people always give her that "look" wondering why we are friends. this girl is my best friend, she is gorgeous, she has a better body than me, and she works way harder than me in college. The only reason I can think of for this is our difference in wardrobe, makeup, personality, and self confidence. I've tried to tell her these things, and I've tried to explain how superficial all this attention feels anyways, but its still bothering her. Advice? thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment